Beverly Vista Middle School Library
What is Curbside Service?
When can I pick up items using Curbside Service?
Curbside Service is available on Tuesday and Friday mornings from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Please note: Curbside Service will not be available on school holidays.
How do I use the Curbside Service?
- Select items from the BVMS Library catalog.
- Request Curbside Service by using the BVMS Library Curbside Circulation Request form.
- Library staff will prepare your items for pickup. Limited to 3 items.
- You will receive a notification that your library materials are ready to be picked up, then go to the BVMS campus and park in the designated area at the designated time.
- Wait for delivery of materials. Remain in your vehicle or keep at least 6 feet away from the table until BVMS staff has located your items. Then you may approach and pick up your library materials.
- Please place all returned materials in the book drop-box. Do not leave returns on the table.
How many items can I pick up using Curbside Service?
How do I return my materials?
You may return your Library materials to the front office in a designated library returns box.
Beverly Vista Middle School Library supports our students by providing access to information, technology, and literature. Our teacher librarian works with all Beverly Vista Middle School students on library skills, information literacy, and digital citizenship; helping to ensure they acquire a lifelong love of reading and learning.
Monday through Friday
7.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.