Athletics Registration Process
Once athletes are cleared for any one sport at BVMS, they are cleared to participate in BVMS Athletics for the entire school year.
- Create an account for the athlete at the website: www.athleticclearance.com
- Gather all required documents and upload them into the athlete’s account or turn in hard copies of the entire packet to BVMS Main Office, Coach Park, or Coach Radonsky.
- Please do not upload/turn in any documents until the packet is complete.
A correct BVMS Athletics registration packet includes ALL the following documents:
- Consent confirmation form printed/signed by both athlete and parent at the end of athleticclearance.com process—this will list the athlete’s name, sport, and Beverly Vista Middle School in the first paragraph of the text.
- Copy of current medical insurance card or Myers-Stevens Insurance Order Form.
- Pre-participation/health history form completed by parent.
- Completed current physical form signed and dated by doctor.
Registration/Athletic Clearance for Spring Season Sports is officially CLOSED.
Fall Sports: Girls Volleyball, Girls Cross Country, Boys Cross Country, Flag Football
Winter Sports: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball
Spring Sports: Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Boys Track, Girls Track, Boys Volleyball
Boys AD: Todd Radonsky email@example.com
Girls AD: Kelly Park firstname.lastname@example.org
District AD: Tim Ellis email@example.com