Dear Beverly Vista Middle School Families,
We are so excited to welcome you to our NEW Middle School! This year marks an important beginning for our Beverly Hills community as we join together to inaugurate Beverly Vista Middle School.
With so many new opportunities in BHUSD’s dynamic and robust program, targeted to meet the needs of all middle school learners, we are inviting you to be ALL IN for our kids and teachers. More than ever, in this foundational year, it is imperative for the PTA to partner and invest in our new school to ensure the success of our kids and the BVMS educational team.
This year, the BV PTA is committed to:
– Supporting academics, electives and extra-curricular programming so that our students and teachers are fully enabled with the materials they need.
– Supporting our parent community through educational and social opportunities designed to strengthen and unite our group of families.
– Redesigning and upgrading outdoor areas to meet the specific needs of middle school aged students.
As a founding family member, YOU have a tremendous opportunity to make an impact on this historic year. We highly encourage you to be ALL IN and get involved in any way that you can this year. Here are four great ways to get started:
– Volunteer! Even as a middle school, we still need volunteers to help organize and run programs for students and the parent community.
– Donate to the Annual Fund To deliver our programs with excellence and contribute to the success of our inaugural year, we are counting on all families to donate what they can to the Annual Fund.
– Attend PTA meetings Make your voice heard, meet new parents, and learn about the activities that are taking place at school. Meetings will take place on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
– Read the weekly PTA e-newsletter "The Bulldog Blast” Sign up at bv.bhusd.org and get the latest school news delivered to your inbox.
Your commitment is vital to our children’s success. Together, we have the opportunity to create an unparalleled middle school learning environment. Please email us at email@example.com with questions or comments at any point in this school year.
We are looking forward to unleashing an outstanding school year! GO BULLDOGS!
Tina Wiener - Beverly Vista PTA President
Nathan Kruger - Beverly Vista PTA Executive VP
With schools facing challenges like shrinking budgets and lack of educational equity, PTA is more important than ever.
Be a part of a powerful association than can advocate on behalf of children and educators at the local, state and national levels.
|Executive Vice President||Nathan Kruger|
|Financial Secretary||Rachel Shirazi|
|Recording Secretary||Jill Egerman|
|Corresponding Secretary||Jennifer Rodier|
|PTA Advisor||Laura Margo|
|1st VP Fundraising||Bridget Smith|
|2nd VP Membership||Misty Johnson|
|Membership Chair||Kim Hartley|
|3rd VP Community Service||Kelli Shatz|
|4th VP Spirit Volunteer||Kelly Hinden|
|Spirit Volunteer Chair||Bahare Yektafar|
|5th VP Community Sponsorships||Deena Wachtel|
|6th VP Communications||Gimol Bentes|
|Communications Chair||Romi Azevedo|
|7th VP Hospitality||Ellie Yadegar|
|Hospitality Co-chair||Susie Naufal|
|Hospitality Co-chair||Jennie Santamaria|
|8th VP Legislation||Stella Saraf|
|9th VP Transition||Rose Kaiserman|
|Transition Chair||Lori Fienberg|
|10th VP Programs||Pantea Shakib|
|11th VP Events||Elizabeth Tehrani|
|12th VP Athletics||Lorraine Eastman|