PBIS - Bulldog Values
A successful and happy Bulldog lives by our Beverly Vista Middle School Values:
What do the BVMS Values mean to you?
Make our BVMS Values your ways of life- live each day through BVMS Values!
Tips to Build Resilience:
- Be patient
- Take risks and try new things
- Be a problem solver
- Take advantage of available resources
- Persist through something that may be challenging
Tips to Value Learning:
- Learn about the BVMS Values
- Ask questions
- Be prepared to learn
- Be open to all cultures, customs, and ideas that are not your own
- Share your own knowledge
Tips to Make Connections:
- Make friends with people different than you
- Connect with peers, teachers, and staff
- Share feelings
- Ask for advice
- Ask for help
- Don't hang out with people who bring you down
- Be aware of the surroundings
- Avoid gossiping
Tips to Show Integrity:
- Make healthy choices and decisions
- Learn to advocate and speak up for yourself
- Don't change yourself into someone else
- Practice self-care and find your own de-stress routine
- Be an upstander and talk to a trusted staff member if you feel a student is being mistreated
- Recognize peer pressure and practice standing your ground
- Learn how to strengthen your mind and mental health
- Reflect: What went well? What did you learn? Who do you want to become?
Visit The Counseling Office! The Counseling Office Team is available to help you to reach your full potential as a Bulldog.
By focusing on your mental and emotional health you can achieve your personal and academic aspirations through building resilience, valuing learning, making connections, and showing integrity.