BVMS PTA Welcome
Dear Beverly Vista Middle School Families,
Welcome to the 2023-24 school year!
As we kick off the school year, your BVMS PTA is energized in its commitment to revitalize our community and support programs that excite and engage our children academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
This year, the BVMS PTA is committed to:
- Supporting and enhancing academic, elective, and extracurricular programming through hands-on learning, enrichment opportunities, clubs, guest speakers, and field trips.
- Fostering the self-care of our children through our new Bulldog Fitness and Bulldog Aide Wellness Centers.
- Strengthening our parent community by offering fun and exciting social opportunities designed to unite our incredible group of families.
- Upgrading our facilities to inspire our students to thrive in a space that is all their own.
Please get involved in any way you can. Here are four great ways to get started:
- Volunteer! Join a committee to help organize engaging programs or events for students & parents.
- Donate to the Annual Fund to enhance programs with hands-on activities and enrichment opportunities.
- Attend PTA meetings to hear about the latest programs and events, meet new parents, contribute ideas, share concerns. Meetings will take place on the 3rd Thursday of each month. Our first meeting will be on August 22nd at 9:00 am.
- Read the Bulldog Blast, our weekly PTA e-newsletter, for the latest school news delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
2022-23 BVMS PTA Executive Board
President - Jennifer Pedersen
Executive Vice President - Sophia Rumanes
Treasurer - Ralph Levy
Financial Secretary - Allyson Amidon
Auditor - Bahare Yektafar
Recording Secretary - Shirin Lavi
Historian - HaRim Lee
1st VP Fundraising - Kristina Straub
2nd VP Membership - Deborah Termeie-Broumandi
3rd VP Community Service - Hilla Carrel
4th VP Spirit Volunteer - Nathan Kruger
5th VP Comm. Sponsorship - Shelly Azizi
6th VP Communications - Shawni Strzelecki
7th VP Hospitality - Ellie Yadegar
8th VP Legislation - Jenn Pedersen
9th VP Transition - Elizabeth Nejad
10th VP Programs - Romi Azevedo
11th VP Events - Sheila Razi
12th VP Athletics - Jessica Gusow
Corresponding Secretary - Jennifer Wolfe
Parliamentarian - Judy Manoucheri
PTA Advisor - Jill Egerman