BVMS PTA Welcome
Welcome to the 2021-22 school year!
As we kick off the school year, your BVMS PTA is energized in its commitment to revitalize our community and support programs that excite and engage our children academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
This year, the BVMS PTA is committed to:
- Supporting and enhancing academic, elective, and extracurricular programming through hands-on learning opportunities, enrichment assemblies, guest speakers, and field trips.
- Fostering the self-care of our children through fitness and wellness.
- Strengthening our parent community by offering unique social opportunities designed to unite our incredible group of families.
- Upgrading our facilities to inspire our students to thrive.
Please get involved in any way you can. Here are four great ways to get started:
- Volunteer! Join a committee to help organize engaging programs for students & parents.
- Donate to the Annual Fund to enhance programs with hands-on activities and enrichment opportunities.
- Attend PTA meetings to meet new parents, contribute ideas, share concerns, and help shape our agenda. Meetings will take place on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Our first meeting will be on August 24th at 8:30 am.
- Read the weekly PTA e-newsletter, the Bulldog Blast, for the latest school news delivered to your inbox every Sunday at 6:00pm!
With schools facing challenges like shrinking budgets and lack of educational equity, PTA is more important than ever.
Be a part of a powerful association than can advocate on behalf of children and educators at the local, state and national levels.
2021-22 BVMS PTA Executive Board
President - Kim Hartley
Executive Vice President - Nathan Kruger
Treasurer - Eva Orpelli
Financial Secretary - Rochelle Brodin
Auditor - Doreece Artal
Recording Secretary - Shirin Lavi
Historian - HaRim Lee
1st VP Fundraising - Kristina Straub
2nd VP Membership - Deborah Termele-Broumandi
3rd VP Community Service - Dina Glucksman / Kelly Hinden
4th VP Spirit Volunteer - Romi Azevedo
5th VP Comm. Sponsorship - Michelle Sarraf
6th VP Communications - Kelly Turner
7th VP Hospitality - Elham Yadegar
8th VP Legislation - Jenn Pedersen
9th VP Transition - Bahare Yektafar
10th VP Programs - Pantea Shakib
11th VP Events - Elizabeth Nejad
12th VP Athletics - Jessica Gusow
Corresponding Secretary - Jennifer Wolfe
Parliamentarian - Meria Leeds
PTA Advisor - Jill Egerman