Attendance and Tardies
Attendance Office Information
The Attendance Office is open from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm during school.
Parents/Guardians - To report your student absent, please email [email protected] or call (310) 229-3665 and selection option 1.
- If the absence is not cleared within 5 days, it will be considered unexcused and will not be able to be changed in the system.
- If you arrive late please go to the Attendance Office.
- Attendance is taken each period.
- If you arrive late to school for a valid medical appointment, you must come to the attendance office with a note from the medical professional’s office and you will be marked excused and sent to class.
- Attend school daily and on time.
- Remain after school up to 30 minutes when directed by a school official to complete disciplinary or other requirements (parent will be notified).
- Be accounted for at all times during the school day, for safety reasons.
- Abide by district policies related to school attendance.
For a student to be considered on time to class, students must be in the classroom when the bell rings. The tardy policy applies to every period.
Tardy sweeps will occur randomly. Students caught in a tardy sweep will receive immediate after-school detention and their parents/guardians will be contacted by a site administrator or designee.