Mr. Bennahum's Eighth Grade English Language Arts
Dear Eighth Grade Parents and Students,
Welcome to the 2018-2019 School Year! I am so excited to work with so many of you once again. Please see the supply list and syllabus below. I will be utilizing JupiterEd.com for other important forms, assignments and grading, so please know that you can find important year long reference documents there. You can also email me at [email protected] Looking forward to a great school year.
School Supply List:
- A portfolio binder sixe 2.0 with a "clear view" cover pocket on front, back and spine.
- Eight tabbed dividers for the five sections in your portfolio binder
- One college-ruled notebook of 100 pages (It can be more but more but you won't use all the pages)
- One lighweight pocket folder to store English papers only
- One blue or black pen
- One red correcting pen
- College ruled loose-leaf paper (insert 10 clean sheets in pocket folder weekly)